/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Monday, September 11, 2006

RevGals in print!

There are several things in my life that delight my soul. My family-- a loving husband and our two children... caring relatonships with friends... the good and godly work I have been given.

Another one of those things is the RevGal webring. In an article in this month's Christian Century, Susan Olson talks about the ring, and what a gift it has become for her, as so many others.

Like a child, it has progressed beyond its parents' first imaginings, beyond the initial discoveries that formed it. It has outgrown its beginning and become a thing apart from any of us. I am amazed at what it has become, and very proud to have contributed to its upbringing, and to be a member of the cyber-family I find there. I am only a very minor matriarch; but I am inordinately proud to have my small share in the title.

Thanks, Susan-- and all of you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

back atcha!
Susan O

September 14, 2006 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home