/* ----- ---- *?
It must be Monday
Today's agenda (revised, after a thoughtful reminder)
Exercise Morning Prayers Call for vet appt for Very Sick Kitty (Junior won't eat) Draft weekly bulletin for next Sunday
- Choose hymns, and call organists with same
Pick up and fill out sports physical forms from school, for the boy who wants (God help me) to play football this fall. 10:00 Vet appt. (VSK staying for tests and meds) 10:40 AM Sports Physical Thaw something for dinner Check on parishioners in the fire evacuation zones (so far, lots of people packed and ready, but none evacuated yet-- and if/when they do leave, all have places to go) Firm up plans for church craft booth at Laurel Centennial Celebration
- Set date for regional youth/family camping trip? Aiming for September...
12:30 PM Lunch with the Vicar (a weekly event)
- 2:00 PM Take the boy to pick up equipment for football training camp (every day from 4:00 to 8:00 PM this week)
- Write past due articles for regional newsletter
- Print mailing labels for said newsletter
- Evening Prayer
- 7:00 PM public meeting at the fire department, to talk about the need for new facilities.