/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Monday, September 19, 2005

Oh, be serious!

You Are a Chick Rocker!

You're living proof that chicks can rock
You're inspired by Joan Jett and the Donnas
And when you rock, you rock hard
(Plus, you get all the cute guy groupies you want!)


Might I just mention here that I was president of the Science Club when I was in high school? Queen of the Geeks, for pity's sake! And I wouldn't have had a clue what a groupie was, let alone what to do with one.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And that has changed... How? Oh, right, now you're a Greek Geek. ;-)

September 20, 2005 12:00 AM  

Blogger geebrooke said...

I think that once one has committed to being a priest and a reader of Greek, the whole scale becomes re-calibrated. Or maybe I just hope so...

September 22, 2005 8:29 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this designation may be predicated chiefly on bust size..... *wink*

September 28, 2005 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home