/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Thursday, August 25, 2005

They're baaack!

Tuesday was the first day of school here. Of course, being the compulsive, annoying mom that I am, I was up and ready to go with the camera.



Daughter is a high school senior, and Son is a fifth grader. Aren't they great? Actually, I think they're looking pretty darn good, especially being up and ready for the day far earlier than either of them had been in recent weeks.

No, I'm not biased. Not at all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Don said...

Good looking kids, and I am sure, way above average!

August 26, 2005 3:31 PM  

Blogger Reverend Ref + said...

Now if my Kid will be smiling on Day 1 next week, life will be good.

August 27, 2005 8:17 AM  

Blogger Dawgdays said...

Bias isn't necessary to think you have two pretty cool kids.

August 27, 2005 11:19 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look happy to go! And good lookin' too.

August 30, 2005 5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home