/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Friday, July 23, 2004

Is there an HTML doctor in the house?

Last spring, Blogger made some big changes-- most notably, they began to provide their own commenting, if one chose. They offered some features I really liked, so I changed my template in order to be able to use them.

Unfortunately, my "Just Enough to be Dangerous" level of HTML knowledge was not adequate to hooking up my archives properly-- so they still showed up in my old template style, and were not available after May, 2004 (when I made the switch). This was beginning to be annoying.

I finally found a patch that lets me access the rest of them this morning. It's not very pretty, though, and it groups them by the week, rather than the month, which is what I'd prefer.

Any suggestions from more experienced users would be greatly appreciated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Jane

I discovered that if you click the button, publish entire blog, that worked on mine for making the archives the same template.

Then if you click the settings menu tab there is a link to archiving which should give you the option on how you would like them.

Peace

July 23, 2004 7:41 AM  

Blogger Jane Ellen+ said...

Thanks, Justin! Silly me-- I had apparently tried everything except the obvious.

July 23, 2004 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home