/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Saturday, February 14, 2004

Yes, I'm still here!

My blogging has gotten pretty sparse during the week, this term. Sorry 'bout that; but it's that kind of quarter. Classes, student body responsibilities, canonicals and field ed preparation... oh yeah, and an incredibly patient family, too, that deserves more time and attention than they are getting right now.

Don't get me wrong, I love everything I'm doing; but keeping up with it all is pure scrambling. I'm done with this term in March, and maybe Spring quarter will be more conducive to regular posting. I do miss it.

Need to work on the weekly Ethics post, and then I'll give you an update.

After a short nap, that is. Weekends are for catching up, in a lot of ways.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home