/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Whistlin' Dixie!



Our Plunge site assignments were put in our mailboxes this morning, and I'm headed south! Along with classmates Dave and Carolyn, I will be spending the first two weeks of November enmeshed in the parish life at St. Phillip's, Jackson, Mississippi. Isn't that neat?! I am seriously psyched.

It took me a bit to find the website, so I started with looking up the "live" address-- and discovered that I will be a scant 130 miles from Greenville. You paying attention, Fr. Knight? Let me be really clear-- I do not expect to spend two weeks in your neck of the woods and not lay eyes on your smiling face!

More details to follow, as soon as I have them.

This is going to be so cool.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home