/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Thursday, October 09, 2003

Middler Madness


The second week of classes, and I am feeling... in way over my head. Textbooks and papers, ordos and rotas, schedules, services, classes and meetings... too much to do, and no time to breathe in the midst of it all. I want-- need-- to spend time with people I love, family and friends; but when I do, there's this giant vulture hanging over my head, and I can't seem to relax. I'm not sleeping well, and quite frankly, my prayer life is operating on autopilot-- when I try to pray, instead of being support and comfort, it feels like yet another obligation on that looming list of expectations I am struggling to fulfill, and I can't.

I know, this too shall pass. Please God, let it be soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home