/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Friday, October 30, 2009

God twitters Creation

Most of my family has been abed with the plague (aka "flu-like symptoms"), so there's not much news here. However, I found this in my fevered perusing today, and it amused me no end. Too good not to share.

God Twitters Creation

God: Gosh its dark in here.
7 days ago

God: There thats better.
7 days ago

God: Hey guys im finally on twitter! Whats up?
7 days ago

God: guys?
7 days ago

God: oh right. i’m the only thing in existence, haha.
7 days ago

God: shut up i wasnt talking 2 you RT @Satan I TOO EXIST
7 days ago

God: BOOORREEDD with endless void gonna make some stuff
7 days ago

*********

Read the rest here. What a hoot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

TOO funny!

December 06, 2009 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home