/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Monday, August 25, 2008

Random bits of Monday

  • I missed my exercises on Saturday, but I made them up this morning. Week 4, and still counting!
  • My home office is a scary place-- with enough clutter that actual work is difficult. Time will be spent this afternoon sorting, filing and pitching out.
  • The people at Church Publishing are very nice, and very helpful. They are also somewhat easily confused. Trying to use two gift certificates on the same order was a bit taxing... but they made it work in the end.
  • One of my younger parishioners starts first grade today. He has promised to call me later, to tell me how it goes.
  • The regional newsletter is finally tweaked (again!) and finished. Off to the printer!
  • Speaking of which... my assistant and I will be trying a new rotation come September, which will necessitate a different system of printing and distributing the bulletins. Need to get that set up.
  • Birthday money is going to buy a rack and panniers for the back of my bike. Cue the music!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home