/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Lord, grant that it be so

The following was quoted in the bulletin from today's investiture of the new Presiding Bishop for the Episcopal Church:
The bishop belongs to all. Let no one be scandalized if I frequent those who are considered unworthy or sinful. Who is not a sinner? Let no one be alarmed if I am seen with compromised and dangerous people, on the left or the right. Let no one bind me to a group. My door, my heart, must be open to everyone, absolutely everyone.

-Archbishop Hélder Pessoa Câmara, retired Roman Catholic archbishop of Olinda and Recife, Brazil

1 Comments:

Blogger Reverend Ref + said...

She knows +Frank . . . I wonder if I might get her to The Stockman one evening.

November 04, 2006 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home