/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Monday, October 18, 2004

The Windsor Report

Yes, I downloaded the report from the Eames Commission, giving their recommendations for how to deal with the current rift in the Anglican Communion. All 93 pages of it, bright and early this morning. If you'd like to do the same, you can find it here.

I've taken a cursory glance through it, just enough to know that I want to read it more carefully before I comment. Aside from their suggestions, the Commission has done some intentional theological homework, and given legitimate consideration to related historical and background issues; and that work is worthy of serious attention.

So, I'll be back after bit. Please feel free to move about the cabin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home