/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Busy, busy, busy

That's the last couple days in a nutshell. An active weekend with the kids, about which I'll post tomorrow (I hope).

It ended up being my turn to preach at Reconciler's worship this week-- kind of at the last minute. The compressed prep time has left me feeling as though it still should be a work in progress-- so that even though services were over a few hours ago, I'm still not sure that the sermon is really done. Odd, but true. However, it's as done as it's going to get; and posted here if you'd like to read it.

The service was good. I do like worshipping with these folks. We had a vacant spot-- one of our stalwarts was unavailable tonight-- but we had a visitor in the person of brother Wes, and I'm grateful that he was able to join us.

Now, I'm headed to the books, to see if I can catch up on some of the reading that I haven't been doing for the last few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home