/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Ebb Tide

That's where I am at the moment. Oh, I'm getting better-- the symptoms are going away-- but I'm still very, very tired. Hollow. Pretty much useless.

I had to call Larry and beg off worship with the little church plant congregation this evening; just don't have enough energy to make it up there today. In any case, I don't want to expose those good folks to whatever this is, if I can help it.

I have not been a fun date. Pout. Whine.

I did get my reading done, that being about all I've been good for this weekend. Shifts in baptismal liturgies, and Christian initiation, for Anglican Worship... congregational formation and polity, for Canon Law... some of the theology coming out of the Global South, for Anglican Identity... fascinating stuff, and I'm sure I'll be more enthusiastic about it, later.

Right now, I'm headed for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home