/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Monday, May 08, 2006

Even keel

This seems to be becoming a pattern with me, doesn't it? Long stretches of silence, interspersed with hurried updates. I can't say as I care for the pattern, but corporeal reality has been getting in the way. There have been all kinds of things to blog lately, but thinking of posts and sitting down to compose them are two different things, and I've had a real disconnect between them lately. And what with packing, and moving, I can't promise that it will change any time soon.

I am trying to get a bit more organized here-- a process that tends to strike terror into bewilder those around me, as I can be OCD- level obsessive fairly detail-oriented to begin with. I do function better, though, and work gets done more efficiently, when I have lists and plans and a schedule.

So, for today:
  • Fax realtor more signed documents (more about that below)
  • Blogging (at long last!)
  • Laundry (the job that never ends)
  • Grocery shopping
  • Call movers to schedule estimates (three scheduled)
  • Call clinic for immunization records (ready for pickup)
  • Call AmVets for donation pickup (May 18).
  • Study time-- upcoming sermon
  • Packing (start the cedar closet today, I think)
  • Soccer practice for the boy
  • Reconciler Council meeting

1 Comments:

Blogger Dawgdays said...

Laundry (the job that never ends)

So, you never get to <strike> this one? :)

May 08, 2006 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home