/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Monday, February 25, 2008

Anniversary Waltz

A bit belated, really. It was actually five years ago Friday that I put up my first post on this blog.

By comparison to many, mine is a tiny corner of the blogiverse. Though he started a few months later, I'm a few entries short of the 1000 that Rev. Ref noted last on his blog last week (I've posted much less frequently since I took this call-- four churches will do that to you!). Nor am I anywhere close to the numbers and readers that some other beloved friends can claim. However, what I once termed an "insidious form of online coffee klatsch" has enriched my life and widened my world in ways I could never have imagined. I'm glad I decided to call this bit of cyberspace home.

Thanks, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home