/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Saturday, July 26, 2003

Catchin' Up


Yes, it's been yet another week where I'm behind in everything, including my blogging. Too much going on, and then I come home and fall asleep. It amazes me how sitting to chat and pray with folks can be so physically draining.

I was on call Tuesday night. Prayer and support for patients and families: one death, the end of a long life, well-lived; one multiple stabbing victim, recovering nicely; and one early morning surgery to repair the feet of a scalded toddler, so they will pitter-patter again soon.

On Thursday I drove north to Evanston; Dropped off Robert, had a nice chat with Alex, and then trotted over to St. Mark's to drink in some Theology on Tap. Brother Tripp was the presenter that night, and was wonderful; you can preach in my pulpit anytime, my friend. Check his blog for details.

Speaking of exhausting, I'm headed out shopping with my daughter this morning. I love spending the time with her, but... the shopping gene bypassed me entirely. If any of you want to join in our browsing adventures, come on down. If you're a shopper, you can run the racks with Carolyn. If not, you can keep me company on the bench outside the dressing room.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home