/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Santa's coming... or maybe not.

This time, my recent hiatus from the blogisphere has been due to technical difficulties. I tried (with some help) to make some changes to my template. If you've tried to comment in the last few days, you'd have noticed that it didn't work so well. Actually, it didn't work at all. Fortunately, I've had some further help getting out of the mess, and we're back to normal here.

Perhaps I can take some comfort in knowing that everyone's favorite elf also seems to be, as my daughter would say, having issues:


They appear to be a bit confused, back east...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ecgbert said...

Here’s another link for the second story as the Times Online page either has moved or been taken down.

December 03, 2006 5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home