/* ----- ---- *?

Hoosier Musings on the Road to Emmaus

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Ordination Day

You know, I'd love to be able to tell you all about the wondrous gift of a day that last Saturday was; I really would. I wish I had the words to express how grand it was to have so many people gather; how grateful I am for all the time and effort put forth by liturgists, and musicians, and family, and friends; how incredibly humbling it is to stand in the presence of such love and support; how heavy, and yet how light, the weight of the Spirit is...

Maybe these photos will say what I cannot.


The presentation.


The litany.


The sermon.


The laying on of hands.


The Eucharist.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos! I am so happy for you and for those whom you will bless with your ministry!

October 28, 2005 7:55 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...

Jane Ellen, blessings to you.

October 28, 2005 7:02 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blessings on your ministry

thank you for sharing the photos they are an amazing view of an awesome day.

be blessed :)

October 29, 2005 3:50 PM  

Blogger will smama said...

Congratulations and blessings.

October 29, 2005 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home